Tuesday & Thursday, 10:00am – 12:30pm
1:30pm – 4:00pm.
What is the Client Services program?
The Client Services program allows us to support individuals and families in their critical times. The program provides free food, clothing, furniture, and educational programs.
- Thrift Store – Various items at great prices
- Bags of Love – a duffel bag of useful items given to kids that are removed from abusive homes.
- Layette – a handmade quilt, receiving blankets, and baby clothing given to mothers in need.
- Prayer Requests – Do you have concern that needs prayer?
- Emergency Food Bank – food provided to families that most need it